A customer asked how I might backup and restore workloads running on AKS using Azure File Premium storage. Azure Files mount an SMB share backed by an Azure storage account to pods running on AKS. For more details on storage options on AKS see the Azure documentation.
Source: Azure AKS (with Azure File) Destination: Azure AKS (with Azure File)
- View the counter application running
- Use Tanzu Mission Control to take a backup
- Delete the counter application
- Use Tanzu Mission Control to restore into a new cluster
- Confirm the restore included persisted data